Saturday, December 11, 2010

Goodwill Travelin' Trunk Show housekeeping notes

If you missed the Goodwill Holiday Travelin' Trunk Show at Caramel last night, you really missed some good shopping. It was great to meet some of the faces behind Goodwill. Those wonderful faces have reminded me of a few notes that I'd like to share while we all wait patiently for me to get around to posting pictures. :)

--There's a contest! If you attended the show last night, you have until Monday to post a photo of yourself wearing your new finds. Upload it to the DC Goodwill Fashionista Facebook page or tag it on Twitter @dcgf. The winner will receive a Goodwill gift card!

--Goodwill is looking for a few good writers for the Fashionista blog. If you'd like to volunteer to write about the sweet finds you can score at Goodwill, fashion trends, and events, drop a line! Goodwill would be glad to have you.

I'll have pictures of my own finds up later this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment