Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Get This: Quarter Life Blowout Sale on eBay NOW!



After hours of toiling in front of a sluggish-at-best Internet connection, I've finally set up all the eBay auctions for my current stock of merchandise. I love some of the stuff here, including a Mad Men style dress from Isaac Mizrahi for Target and a brown-and-white polka-dotted dress that looks like it could be from the 1950s. I like dresses so much I may need to consider specializing in them in the future. What do you think of our eBay attempts? I can only aspire to someday look as polished as some of the vintage outlets on the site. Anyway, get over to Quarter Life on eBay while the bidding is low!




In Other News: Just noticed Takoma Park's PollySue's featured in a brief Washington Post piece on vintage wedding gowns. Sue tucks hers away in the basement of her shop, so ask her for a peek if you're in the market for a dress.

Hat tip: Main Street Takoma on Facebook


0 comments:

Post a Comment