Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Love, Philadelphia


Life took me to Atlantic City this past weekend, where I was greeted with complimentary (at least, I think they were complimentary) issues of Philadelphia Magazine and Philadelphia Style in my hotel room. I was not five minutes into Philadelphia when I noticed some familiar soles: Oxfords. They're back, apparently. I don't think I knew they were gone in the first place.

I instantly thought of these babies: Updated Oxfords with a sensible kitten heel and a little extra around the toe, now that toe cleavage is cool. I got them a few months ago to make up for my complete absence of brown shoes in my wardrobe, and love their wearable style.

So a nod to Philadelphia, for pointing out what I new all along: some looks never take a vacation.



Label: Steve Madden
Location: Value Village, Hyattsville (for $5, seriously)
Look: Preppy Oxfords with a girlie side
Likewise: Anything. Pair these shoes with just about anything and you'll look smart. Promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment